Chit Chat

Deleting Account...

Hello fellow knotties! I have had so much fun getting to many of you wonderful ladies and I know I will miss all the wonderful friendships I have made. I recently caught my fiance cheating on me and we called the engagement off :/
I know that there is a man out there for me so maybe one day I will be able to be back on this website planning and following through with my life long love .
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Deleting Account...

• Awww I'm so sorry to hear that. I had the same thing happen to me. 
  • I'm so sorry that happened to you.  But good for you for kicking his sorry butt to the curb.  It takes a strong person with a good sense of self to toss trash like that and not give into the temptation of keeping them around (or to give into the temptation of taking a bat to em, either way, kudos!)

*hugs*  You will find someone worthy of you someday.

Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• jennylee813jennylee813 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2013
    I echo the others; sorry this happened, but don't feel that you have to leave.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • has anyone figured out how to delete an account?
  • clcohen said:

has anyone figured out how to delete an account?

You have to ask KP to delete it for you.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • I'm sorry that this happened but good for you for doing what you need to do. You need to message KP and it may take a few days- FWIW, I probably still have my old account from engagement #1 floating around somewhere. 
  • I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Best of luck to you in the future. You will find someone who will treat you with so much love and respect.
  • hugs to you, I hope you find true joy with a man who cherishes you and gives you the respect you deserve!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards