• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2011 Weddings

Happy Almost Friday!

Well, it IS my Friday since I only work 4 days.

What makes you happy these days? Here's mine  :)

Seriously, if anyone gets sick of my pics, please let me know!
Anniversary

Re: Happy Almost Friday!

• My hubby and my dog also make me smile every day, but honestly, those 2 boys just make my heart melt!
    Anniversary
  • MRadsMRads member
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments
    Kathy - he's seriously adorable!
    Dawn - I hope you're feeling better.  Did you get any results from the tests?
    Missy - good luck with your new job!
    K- I hope your temp job was more exciting than just filing.  I hate filing.

H and I are headed soon for a mini getaway, we finally after 7 months closed on our refi deal, which will literally save us $1000s/year and our dog that was screaming bloody murder stopped whining Tuesday and the vet says she's fine.

Here's a picture of Milo being dramatic at the vet.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Aw love the baby pictures :) :) Mandi so glad the dog is ok! What about the other one? Are they decreasing the meds? Im not oozing happiness this week BUT the flowers that got delivered to me yesterday make me very happy every time I see them. I would post a picture bur Im on my phone
    rA Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    100 books in 2012 - progress 35/100 my read shelf:
    Missy's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • MRadsMRads member
    We don't know yet about his roid rage, because the bloodwork won't be back for about a week, but that's not a super big deal.  I'm just glad Zoe isn't screaming bloody murder.  I just wish we knew why she was for four days.

I'm glad to hear you got flowers!  That's very sweet of your boss.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Silly dog! Milking it for all he can get, lol.

Mandi -where are you going for your getaway?

Missy - congrats on the flowers!  Most places wouldn't do that (none of mine ever did)
    Anniversary
  • Yes, its been 5 yrs here and Ive never gotten them ;) Its the same boss who I made mad by being a grump on Monday. Seems I am forgiven.
    rA Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Missy's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • MRadsMRads member
    Glad you are forgiven, Missy!

We're going to a resort in the middle of nowhere PA, about 1.5-2 hours from Pgh.  It is supposed to be a really nice hotel, and I lived in the town that we're going from 2 -6 grade, and it is H's first time going there.  I'm so excited to take him past my school and my old house and eat at my favorite sandwich spot.  This is my Christmas present, so it feels like it has been a long time coming.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Aw sounds like a great time Mandi!! Enjoy :)
    rA Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Cute kid pics Kathy :)

Mandi, that sounds like a nice little getaway, have fun!! And I agree, silly dog.

Sterch, still waiting for my flowers. Dang unappreciative bosses!! LOL

I did get results from my test - they said my pancreas, liver, kidneys, etc. are in good shape, which is so good to know, because I've been afraid to even take a tylenol. The rib never was broken (so I paid $700 for a misdiagnosis from the ortho), but the rib pain could have been from fluid in my lungs. They think when I was sick that it was pneumonia and I still have a lot of fluid in my lungs. No wonder I felt so crappy! So yeah, I just spent about $4000 to be given antibiotics.

• Dawn, that really sucks!  Are you at least feeling better?
    Anniversary
  • I feel better than I felt last week, but I still feel really run down. I have no energy whatsoever. But I'm on day 2 of the antibiotics, so hopefully will be much better soon. If not, they have to put me on some meds to clear the fluid out of my lungs.
  • Dawn: Hope you get better soon.  It stinks to not feel feel especially for that long.

Mandi: That sounds like an awesome little get away.  I am badly in need of a weekend away.

Missy: glad you love your flowers. 

My boss took me out to lunch as he always does.  It was nice.  I however are very disappointed in my boss.  He forgot that today is my 10 year anniversary at work even though it is on his calendar and we discussed it a couple months ago when my coworker had his 10 year anniversary and we had a little office party for him.  If I had not thrown a little comment in to him yesterday he would never have remembered.  So I come in today and what do I get . . . .a freaking hug. . . thanks.  I know that a gift is coming and it is a nice gift, but seriously makes me not feel so appreciated when I will not get it until next week.  He could have at least brought flowers today and said that we were celebrating next week when the main partner from our company was in town, but no, I just got a hug.  Sorry, for the vent.

Tonight we have a new real estate agent coming over to hopefully re-list our condo.  Already vented once today, so won't about this.  At least I know I can trust this agent.  Hopefully it will not be too painful of a sales process, but I know it will not be short and sweet either.
    September 2011 March Siggy Challenge
    We had a great Wedding Party
    image image
  • aaaahhh soooo cute!
    That's a good "what makes you happy" :)

What makes me happy is that we leave for a two day Victoria BC trip tomorrow morning. Yessss :) 
  • ooomg mrads Idk how I just now noticed that picture but that's hilarious and precious! and yay for a getaway! What are the plans? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards