Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Looking for authentic Maggie Sottero Cami short wedding dress (style J1508) - new or used

Hi everyone, I loved this dress when I tried it on, but my wedding got pushed back for medical reasons and now it's discontinued. I would LOVE getting my hands on one, and can make anything from a size 6 and up work with alterations. Please, if you have one, or know who has one, I'd be eternally grateful to be able to purchase it. My email address is vogtenkm@yahoo.com. Thanks a million in advance! Karen

Re: Looking for authentic Maggie Sottero Cami short wedding dress (style J1508) - new or used

• Options
    edited April 2014

You can try looking here. I didn't do a search since I have no clue where you live, but I did get my daughter's BM dress (blonde in glasses with the wrap) using this site and saved about 1/3 of the price. Good luck finding your dress.

Edited: corrected word choice and to point out my daughter in pics

*Formerly ctexasgurl26 and mrsridings061513*

imageimageimage

Anniversary
    Baby William born June 11, 2014 Weighing 6 lbs 5 oz and 17.5 inches long

• Options
    You can try oncewed.com and http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/  I was looking for a Maggie Sottero Isadora Ann on both of those and managed to find a couple of them. I ended up going a completely different route with my dress though, so I can't say what it's like buying from either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards