April 2014 Weddings

Last day in the office!

Today's my last day in the office before the wedding on Saturday! I have SOOO much to do at work.

I hope all of you are having fun wrapping up all of your final details. My schedule for the next few days is packed with wedding to-dos!

4 days!!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Last day in the office!

• Today is my last day as well for my wedding on Friday :):). I should of just taken this whole week off, I don't know how i am supposed to focus on work when I know today is my last day woooohooooo!!!!!
  • I took this whole week off thinking I would have a lot to do, and then I was actually bored yesterday and today....but I've been doing things here and there and tying up loose ends so it's been nice. Plus tomorrow starts my airport runs of picking my out of town guests up!! FI and I feel like we're dreaming....after 2 years of being engaged, and the stress of planning and all the details, it's finally almost here and it's just nuts!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Today was my last day at my regular job. I am helping my old job in the morning for a few hours. It will help distract me while I wait for the ceremony on Friday. I have almost everything done so I can probably relax.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards