Nevada-Las Vegas

Final Checks

Just sent back my final paperwork and payment!  Also, got my ring cleaned today, it looks brand new!  

All that's left to do now is pack and hit the road!  8 days and counting!  

How are all my date twins doing?!  
We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 

Re: Final Checks

• Omg I need to get my ring cleaned! I just need to finish packing and get my hair color done. It's going to be a busy couple days ahead! I go for my last fitting on Wednesday and pick it up Thursday before we heat to Vegas :) woohoo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Yay!!! Congrats girls! I am n the process of packing, we fly out wednesday morning!!!! 

I am currently typing up my Master time line and getting it sent off. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @kikiMira I'm over here packing too! We don't leave until late Thursday but Wednesday and Thursday I'm super busy so I need to get this all done by tomorrow! Are my date twins ready? I have so many mixed emotions but mainly excited! Yayyy for us!
  • I have entered freakout mode!  I feel like there is so much to do tomorrow before we leave on Wednesday.  I'm starting to get worried that not everything will fit in our car!
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • @ktbabe I'm the same way right now! We have a large suv but I'm still Worried it won't all fit! I feel the same I can't even sleep with all this on my mind lol still do much to do!
  • I've been n freak out mode for a couple days. I think I used the phrase "I want curl up in the fetal position and cry" to FH. *sigh* I am uber thankful my MOH drove down! I sent her with a couple bags of stuff.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where did you get your ring cleaned?
  • you guys are married now yay!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards