Louisiana-New Orleans

Photographer Recommendation?

Does anyone have a good photographer they can recommend in the $1,500 - $3,000 range in New Orleans?  We are getting married in September and were hoping to find a good option at this late date.

Thanks!

Re: Photographer Recommendation?

• Sabree Hill. She is amazing. I used her for my engagement pictures, bridal portraits and wedding pictures. All in all it was just over $2000. She went above and beyond. Checked out the venues and did dry runs before the wedding. Was totally prepared and on time. She is totally sweet and was laying in the street so I could get a picture in front of a streetcar.
  • Aeb74Aeb74 member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    We're using Rick Olivier who was recommended to me by a friend of mine in NOLA.  www.rickolivier.com and then his wedding studio site is City Park Studio, which you can google.  Good luck!  :)
  • Tres Bien!!!!  Their work is beautiful and they are great to work with.  Plus, they also do videography.  I am very excited they are available for my wedding.  http://www.tresbienphotovideo.com/
  • Thanks for the ideas ladies!
  • I'm using Sabree Hill also. her reputation is great, AND her prices are the best. I can't believe her prices aren't higher. Funny how some of the best vendors have the best prices. She is photojournalism style (she has actually worked as a photojournalist!). Her pictures are candid and really capture the emotions!
  • Marlin Penton with Penton Studios is awesome! if you catch him at a bridal show, he usually offers discount packages.
  • Dot825Dot825 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    We're using Michael Caswell. Our budget is under $3,000 and he customized a package for us.
  • I ended up booking Melissa Fargo through Marc Paganini for under $2,000.  Fingers crossed!
  • We got our pictures back from Marc Pagani and Melissa did an amazing job!  I highly recommend them.
  • We're using Jason Albus (www.jalbusphoto.com).  I love his style, and his prices were totally within my  budget.  He's taking our engagement photos at the end of October, I'll let you know how they come back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards