Nevada-Las Vegas

Where the heck is The Linq?

I read that it's between the Quads and The Flamingo Hotel, but I don't see anything on Google Maps. I would think that the largest Ferris Wheel in the world would be visible on Google maps, but.....I don't see it! 

Re: Where the heck is The Linq?

• You can come out of flamingo or the quad from the side exits and be right there in the middle of the link. This pic was taken right from coming out of the side exit of flamingo.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Ok, here is a google maps shot, can somebody please point out to me where the heck this place is?
    Thank you!
  • You see at the bottom where it says the linq with the red dot? That's where it starts and it goes all the way back and where you see the parking structure connected to the quad? I believe that's gone do that narrow space was, widened. The actual high roller is, St the back part of it all.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • tcnobletcnoble member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    That google maps shot doesn't show the finished Linq - it is near that red dot, and extends back in that narrow area, but it isn't a "building", it doesn't have a roof... it's more like an alley with shops and restaurants and stuff. The High Roller isn't shown on there but it is towards the "top" of that picture, and parking is further behind that. Hope that helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • From experience with opening a new property... It can take up to a year for something to appear on Google maps. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards