Chit Chat

Hashtag Help!!!

Hey All!!
We're a few months out from the wedding now and we've been trying to come up with a catchy hashtag that is a play on our last name . Which is Bailey. The last few weddings we've been to, have all had awesome hash tags ex: the Heltons did a play on had me at hello #hadmeathelton and the Forbes did #gorbeseverandever (for ever and ever)

Re: Hashtag Help!!!

• hlvonbhlvonb member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited May 2014
    cbh2010 said:
    Hey All!! We're a few months out from the wedding now and we've been trying to come up with a catchy hashtag that is a play on our last name . Which is Bailey. The last few weddings we've been to, have all had awesome hash tags ex: the Heltons did a play on had me at hello #hadmeathelton and the Forbes did #gorbeseverandever (for ever and ever)
    @cbh2010

How about #nobaileyingoutnow  (no bailing out now - but with your last name in it)

or #twoshotsofbailey

or #twoshotsofbaileys
  • I LOVE @Hlvonb suggestion of #nobaileyingoutnow!  Very cute and catchy.
    Anniversary

• I would keep the hashtag short and easy to remember/spell.  Long hashtags are annoying.

Why not just do something simple like #thebaileys.

• I really like #twoshotsofbaileys but I also love baileys Irish cream and make delicious brownies with it.. And.. We are obsessed. So I'm a little biased.

image   image   image

• I think this was a dup post-- she already was told hashtags are sort of lame on the other post.

If you MUST do a hashtag (thereby encouraging your guests to be on their phones all night!) I would keep it short.  #thebaileys or #baileywedding.

#twoshotsofbaileys is really cute but I think as the hashtag gets longer, it's easier for people to misspell.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• So hashtags work on The Knot now? Oh boy!
    They always have... but I hope this doesn't catch on.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards