Wedding Classifieds

Black Willow Branches, Hanging Crystals,= and 24" vases

From our April  wedding we have 16 24" tall vases, 60 strands of 16MM crystals (lead free), 60 38MM (1-1/2 ") crystal teardrops, and 15 packs of 14-18 pcs of spray painted black curly willow stick with silver sparkle. Attached is a picture. If interested please contact. Must pick up so you will need to live in Central PA. Overall height is 5 feet. Our reception was at the Best Western Eden Resort in Lancaster in the courtyard.

Re: Black Willow Branches, Hanging Crystals,= and 24" vases

• what are you asking for prices?
    8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am selling everything at 50% off what I spent on the items themselves. I did not include any shipping amounts. I can give you the websites for everything I purchased to confirm. Total for all items would be $560.00 which would include:
    60  39" 16MM strands of crystals that can be adjusted to any size you want. On our project I used 4 strands on each vase with various lengths.
    60    38MM crystal (lead free) teardrops
    16 packs of curly painted Willow Sticks
    22 packs of clear jel waterbeads size of a marble 3MM
    !6 24" glass vase tapered 6" top dim.
    will also include 8 double LED floralytes
     I will not ship anything because it would cost two much and I would be afraid the vases would break. Keep in mind you will need a venue with a high ceiling.

• Hi do you have anything left from this for sale thread? Please lmk

wifeynikkimigs@yahoo.com

please email me asap- exactly what I am looking for!!!!

• I will be in you area in Mid June and I am VERY INTERESTED! Please let me know!!

Thanks so so much!

Nikki

• Hello do you still have? Please contact me,

wifeynikkimigs@yahoo.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards