Nevada-Las Vegas

FI and guest list..

Sooo FI came up to me last night and said "can I add some more people to the guest list"..lol..how cute he asked.... of course I said...that's fine.. now me saying that's fine. In my.mind I am thinking were gonna a need a bigger place foe the I suite reception..which means more money..

Sooo..I said that's fine..we just need to look at a bigger suite.. right now its like 35 people...but u know how that goes..and MB Vista suite fits fine.plus more.. BUT I don't want to b cramped..and the other place I REALLY LOVE is the Stardust at the Orleans... but I told him I couldn't justify the fb minimum for 35 people...I showed him the Stardust and all the catering info...and he REALLY LIKES IT.. and is good with the money amount...yup..including tax... Sooo. Now I am just praying its still available so we can have it...
SOOOO...EXCITED!!

S.N. ANY other great suites for around 4550 people. For around the same amount as Stardust..just in case.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: FI and guest list..

• I have no idea about in-suites but my fiance did the same thing and I found it cute considering he has been pretty nonchalant and uninterested in the whole planning process! Its the little things.

Good luck on finding something perfect! I am sure you will :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Whenever FI says he really likes something in regards to wedding/wedding planning I end up going that route.  It's few and far between because like Platinum's FI, he's been pretty non-chalant about the whole thing "sounds good, babe"/"whatever you want" kinda answers LOL.  So far it's all been doable and in budget :)  So, no help but, I agree, Stardust looks great and it's cute he asked :)

http://frankenstiensgirl.weebly.com
    Photobucket
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Save The Dates
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_fi-and-guest-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:738b6380-c6d8-4a9b-b131-dbfe98619a2bPost:ebbbd112-384a-4679-a662-18231d85d62c">Re: FI and guest list..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whenever FI says he really likes something in regards to wedding/wedding planning I end up going that route.  It's few and far between because like Platinum's FI, he's been pretty non-chalant about the whole thing "sounds good, babe"/"whatever you want" kinda answers LOL.  So far it's all been doable and in budget :)  So, no help but, I agree, Stardust looks great and it's cute he asked :)
    Posted by FrankensteinsGirl[/QUOTE]

Yup. Couldnt agree more. When he has an opinion I jump on it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_fi-and-guest-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:738b6380-c6d8-4a9b-b131-dbfe98619a2bPost:a82e5630-9127-42e3-b4e7-b630da1bafbb">Re: FI and guest list..</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FI and guest list.. : Yup. Couldnt agree more. When he has an opinion I jump on it!
    Posted by PlatinumBride13[/QUOTE]

Same here ladies! Sorry nursing, not sure about a bigger suite. Good luck booking Stardust!
  • Well I got the word.. the STARDUST is available... and IVE GOT IT!!! YAAYYY... that made my day..

and he had been very nonchalant about the whole thing.. But now he seems interested and asking questions.. Maybe it had to do something with me deciding on the reception theme "football".. I am thinking "THE ULTIMATE TAILGATING"... all things footbally.. food you would eat at a game and drinks and all that..

all of this REALLY is centered around me wanting "COTTON CANDY MARTINI'S"...that mainly it.. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • congrats and i agree with all ladies when FI likes something jump on it and run with it.  lol
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_fi-and-guest-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:738b6380-c6d8-4a9b-b131-dbfe98619a2bPost:36c723aa-3f46-481d-85eb-30633d95e707">Re: FI and guest list..</a>:
    [QUOTE]congrats and i agree with all ladies when <strong>FI likes something jump on it and run with it.  lol
    </strong>Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

AGREED
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_fi-and-guest-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:738b6380-c6d8-4a9b-b131-dbfe98619a2bPost:6aaa33ba-3f18-40f4-81fb-fec35721784e">Re: FI and guest list..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well I got the word.. the STARDUST is available... and IVE GOT IT!!! YAAYYY... that made my day.. and he had been very nonchalant about the whole thing.. But now he seems interested and asking questions.. Maybe it had to do something with me deciding on the reception theme "football".. I am thinking "THE ULTIMATE TAILGATING"... all things footbally.. food you would eat at a game and drinks and all that.. all of this REALLY is centered around me wanting "COTTON CANDY MARTINI'S"...that mainly it.. lol
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

Omg I remember TGI Fridays had cotton candy martinis and they were soooo good...not sure if they still have them, it's been forever since I've been there.
  • Glad you got the Stardust Suite-- should be so fun!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_fi-and-guest-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:738b6380-c6d8-4a9b-b131-dbfe98619a2bPost:fc08d79c-442a-4c7a-918c-a1181b1a9096">Re: FI and guest list..</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FI and guest list.. : <strong>Omg I remember TGI Fridays had cotton candy martinis and they were soooo good</strong>...not sure if they still have them, it's been forever since I've been there.
    Posted by Pnutbutr[/QUOTE]

I saw it and even went on youtube to see how it's made... That is a must.. Well for me anyway.. and its gonna be PINK.. how awesome is that..yayyy!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards