New Jersey

Great Brunch Places?!

So Fiance and I are HUGE brunch go-ers... all of our family and friends know this, but our usual brunch place doesn't have a spot where we could host our rehearsal.... I'm wondering if people know of any places that we could utilize?! It's much more our taste to have brunch for everyone (since the majority of us are pretty big drinkers, and I don't want to drink the night before the wedding) We live in Central NJ, (edison area)  thanks for any help!!

Re: Great Brunch Places?!

• Boulevard five72 in Kenilworth NJ has an awesome brunch. We are having my sisters bridal shower there in August. They have a private room available and the brunch is very reasonable and includes unlimited mimosas, bellinis and bloody Mary's.
  • That  was my first choice @Jenn7778 ! but for some reason, they are completely booked up on July 20!! it seems like such a weird date for them to be packed..  but ty for your input!
  • Oh man! I'm sorry!
  • Old Man Rafferty's in New Brunswick has an awesome Sunday brunch. I know they've hosted events there before, not sure how it works with sectioning off tables and stuff, tho.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• It might be too far from where you are located, but what about the Salt Creek Grille in Rumson, NJ?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I'm not sure how far you want to travel but GP's in Jersey City has a great brunch. $7 for bottomless bloody marys, belinis, mimosas, and screwdrivers. 

• There is a Salt Creek Grille in Princeton which is closer!
  • I would second the Salt Creek Grille in Rumson - it's a little on the pricey side (I think $40 pp) but I"m sure you could negotiate for a larger party - AND that include unlimited mimosas :)
  • surprisingly enough we actually booked it for Bonefish!! for only $20 a person, it includes a meal and unlimited mimosas, bellinis, and sangria..!! I can't wait!!! Thanks so much for all your input, everyone!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards