Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Tipping

Ok I'm sure this has been discussed but I am wondering the tipping procedure. Do we tip a wedding coordinator that's assigned to our event? She's done nothing so far to help as someone else answers any questions, our meeting was with another manager etc. But she will be working our wedding in September. Also do we tip DJ? JOP? Our DJ comes with a package so I'm not sure how much it tip if we do. Trying to budget our wedding as it's only 3 months away and money goes quick! Thanks!

Re: Tipping

• Options
    It's up to you.  We did.  Ours didn't do much this far out either.    The closer we got the more he did.  Then there was the storm, which him and his staff did an amazing job or making our day still wonderful.

So basically I would budget for it now, then decide at the wedding if you think she deserves it.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards