Ohio-Cleveland

Wedding/Reception Ideas Cleveland Eastside

I need help! I just got engaged on Mothers Day (yay) and everyone is telling me to pick a location for my wedding. 

I would love to have my wedding and reception at the same place. I am very non traditional but also don't want to go broke trying keep up with the Jones'. Any ideas?

I would need some place that would allow n outside caterer as well.

Please help 

Re: Wedding/Reception Ideas Cleveland Eastside

• Depending on how many people you are looking for check out Wildwood Cultural Center in Mentor. Would be beautiful as they have gardens in back.

I know you said you want to bring in our own caterer but I highly recommend the Patrician Party Center in Eastlake. Their food was wonderful and our per person price included , table linens, chair covers, cake, dinner, bar, centerpieces if we picked from what they had to offer and a card box. No extra cake cutting fee either. They can accomodate for both the ceremony & reception.

How many people are you looking to host? I may have a few more ideas depending on how many people you are planning to invite.

• you can go to rec centers they are beautiful when decorated.
  • We have 175 right now so I'm thinking only 140 will actually attend.
  • Well if you are inviting 175 then you need to make sure you have the space in case all or most of them come. We were shocked when we were told by our families, that 30-40% of the list wouldn't come because they were more courtsey invites (you invited aunt jane so this person has to be invited to avoid hurt feelings) but guess what, they came. I don't think Wildwood Cultural Center will fit your size group, but you still may want to check out the City of Mentor, they have quiet a few places available for rent where you can bring in your own caterer. Also maybe Sims Park in Euclid.
  • I will look into those places thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards