Georgia-Atlanta

Has anyone ever used "ASHTON GARDENS"?

I AM WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS BEEN TO ASHTON GARDENS?  IF SO, CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME ANY PROS OR CONS AND PRICES. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP ;-)

Re: Has anyone ever used "ASHTON GARDENS"?

• I went when it was at the end of the construction phase. In my opionion, it's not the most budget friendly place. If my memory serves me correctly it started at 23k (food and cake included) The chapel is beautiful, but the reception site can be booked for two weddings at the same time, they employ a room divider to keep the parties seperate. That was a huge con for me. I don't wanna feel like cattle getting ready for the wedding because they've booked 3 others. It's also a pretty long drive if you don't live in the Area...It is NOT Atlanta. So pros...It's beautiful and all inclusive. Cons...It's far away, they book more than one wedding per day at the venue. For me it wasn't worth the hype. Hope that helps...

• TeriBeri06 thanks so much for your response! I feel like those cons definitely out  weigh the pros. That is so tacky having a divider seperate receptions. I need  a venue where my event is the only one, I hate feeling rushed. Thanks again for all of your help,l  i appreciate it:-)
  • No Problem at all depending on what you're looking for in a venue, there are several amazing ones, that are reasonably priced, check out the Old Decatur Courthouse and Callanwolde Fine Arts Center the latter has many places you could ceremony and reception. Best of luck.
  • I have a photographer friend who warned me to steer clear of Ashton Gardens, that it was an overpriced cookie cutter experience. There are a lot of better, more affordable venues in the area.
  • Thanks so much for the heads up
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards