Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Photo Locations in South Hills

gribowjmgribowjm member
Name Dropper First Comment
edited September 2013 in Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Was wondering if anyone knows of a good places to take photos in the South Hills.  South Park is overdone, and we have time to travel as far as the West End Overlook probably. Also, anyone have good suggestions for inside locations?!  November 23 is a total toss-up for weather, when you're in Pgh.lol

Thanks!

Re: Photo Locations in South Hills

• gribowjm said:
    Was wondering if anyone knows of a good places to take photos in the South Hills.  South Park is overdone, and we have time to travel as far as the West End Overlook probably. Also, anyone have good suggestions for inside locations?!  November 23 is a total toss-up for weather, when you're in Pgh.lol

Thanks!
    This is for your wedding photos?  What do your photographers suggest?

If it is a nice day, and you like the look of outdoor photos, who cares if South Park is overdone, go for it!  What about Boyce-Mayview. . . I think they have redone that area and turned it into a really nice park.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Where did you end up choosing? I am at a loss for South Hills locations. Likely don't have time to get to Mt. Washington. Any ideas welcomed.
  • I shot an engagement shoot in Simmons Farms. You have to get permission first, unless rules have changed. Does your venue has anything inside picture worth?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards