Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Columbia ballroom

I wanted opinions on people who used Columbia Ballroom as their reception site. I was considering uplighting and wondering if anyone used it for their reception? Is it worth it? Anyone have pictures from their reception? Thanks for the help!

Re: Columbia ballroom

• Options
    I pmed you a link to my wedding pictures taken there.
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • Options
    On their facebook site they have a bunch of pictures and it looks gorgeous! If it wasn't so far from me it would be an option
  • Options
    We are having our reception there next may but not sure if we like the outdoor space for the ceremony. Did you have yours outdoors?
  • Options
    @SamanthaMarie624 I didn't - our ceremony was at our church in Berea. If the weather was right and the horses were out, the outdoor space could be beautiful. 
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • Options
    I'm having a hard time getting a hold of anyone from the Ballroom. My finances cousin just for married there and it was gorgeous! I'm trying to contact them to get pricing info and they haven't returned my call.. Any help?
  • Options
    @nicolie1125 I will pm you her email address, I only communicated through that after my intital phone call. I like a paper trail for everything. 
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards