Wedding Woes

resolved

hyechica81hyechica81 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
edited June 2014 in Wedding Woes

Re: resolved

• so its been around 3 weeks since i contacted the photographer..

i sent him an email to discuss some photos i had seen that i wanted re created for my wedding

i also wanted to let him know when the ceremony was officaly starting so he could figure out what time to get to my house and stuff

when i sent the email it was a holiday weekend so i figured he was busy. i just finally got around to calling him today was super busy moving all last week. i left him a message, and i hopefully hear from him i am 21 days from my wedding and i am freeking out..

Call him again today at 10am.  I think that's acceptable.

If he doesn't get back to you, on Monday I would start looking for backup options.  He'll probably get back to you and apologize, but if not, better safe than sorry.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• hyechica81hyechica81 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited June 2014
  • so i just heard back from him he was busy and never got my email this post is no longer needed is there a way to delete it ?
  • And I quoted you. This isn't even a sensitive or personal issue... why delete?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Especially since she's been around long enough to know better.

• ?? You have been here way too long to be deleting posts. Especially ones that aren't even about you?

• Rebl90Rebl90 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    ?? You have been here way too long to be deleting posts. Especially ones that aren't even about you?
    THIS.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards