Knottie Tech Help

Lots of spam threads

2»

Re: Lots of spam threads

• Jen4948 said:
    The posters do.  Whether or not the site administrators do remains to be seen.
    My point exactly.
  • @KnotPorscha -  Just Engaged got flooded too.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I would be happy to mod, but I think I'm probably blacklisted from it. Hahaha!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Hey everyone,

Looks like ALL of the vendor posts from this weekend/this morning were from the same IP address and the address has been permanently banned. 

Also, stay tuned for an announcement regarding mods on the tech help board -- post will be up in the next few days. 

Thanks,
    KP
  • @KnotPorscha - Not sure how long it will take but will all of those spam posts on the Wedding Party board eventually be deleted?  Because right now they are all still up.

• doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I also volunteer to mod.
  • I volunteer to mod as well.
  • I volunteer to mod too.
  • Hey everyone,

Looks like ALL of the vendor posts from this weekend/this morning were from the same IP address and the address has been permanently banned. 

Also, stay tuned for an announcement regarding mods on the tech help board -- post will be up in the next few days. 

Thanks,
    KP
    Really?  That's all you have to say about the clusterfuck that was this weekend?

• MobKazMobKaz member
    Viczaesar said:
    Hey everyone,

Thanks,
    KP
    Really?  That's all you have to say about the clusterfuck that was this weekend?
    A few days have come and gone. Someone predicted the big announcement would be posted Friday at 4:30. Looks like we have a clairvoyant in our midst.
  • Time moves differently on TK.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • arrippaarrippa member
    edited June 2014
    No announcement yet? 

• Any update on the stickies that were deleted from WP when the spammers set the page to FUBAR?
  • Hey everyone,

Thanks,
    KP
    Hi @KnotPorscha - How long does "in the next few days" mean in TK time?  It's been 8 days now, and we've yet to hear a peep since this comment.  If there's nothing coming, just say it.....but don't tease us!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards