Nevada-Las Vegas

Average Price of In-Suite

I am trying to make final decisions on the reception. I would like to add in-suite reception to my list. If some of you don't mind, what was the average price you found/had for an in-suite reception? Which suite did you choose? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Average Price of In-Suite

• we are doing ours at Planet Hollywood with their 'Somewhere in Time' package you can upgrade your room to the Panoramic suite for $ 500 p/n plus 12% tax and resort fees then since we are having a casual family only lunch reception we are looking at Earl of Sandwich to bring in lunch and it's looking to be about $500 or you can sneak in your own from where ever but I'd be careful on how much stuff your sneaking in, we're hoping to just have to do so with alcohol. Also the prices for in house catering weren't too bad we just really like Earl lol I hope this helps :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm curious of this as well. We're doing our reception in suite and going this weekend to make final decisions
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Also, any recommendations for a suite for 50-60 people? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was going to recommend the Vista Suite, but it might be tight for 50-60 people. If anything, you'd need to rent some chairs so everyone had a place to sit if their feet started to hurt. We rented chairs, high boy tables, and uplighting for around $50.

We paid around $800/night for the Vista Suite in late October. We got it for two nights so we'd have the previous night to set up and the entire morning/afternoon to get ready. I didn't want to deal with moving everything in there on top of hair/makeup and setup.

We had catering from Masterpiece Cuisine for 45 people for around $1200 after tip. We had six heavy appetizers, two veggie trays, and two fruit trays.
  • There was a bride on here recently who had 80 in her vista suite. I am sure that was max and there couldn't have been seating for everyone. I feel like I've read a lot of reviews where people had 50 in the vista.
  • 80 in the Vista..that may be a bit tight for me. I heard Caesars and Palms may be able to accommodate a group my size. Anyone have experiences at either of these?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have quotes on all the suites at the palm. To this very moment my fiancé still wants to forgo dinner to book the kingpin suite. Lol! They're awesome with follow up. I will say, putting it in perspective....their prices are good for what you get but only if you've got a lot of cash to drop for a one night suite. Want me to send your my quote? Keep in mind...I'm November so rates will differ.
  • @rosebubbly that would be perfect! I am looking at the Kingpin, Hardwood, G, or Crib suite. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just sent it. They have sooooo many choices!! It's like a kid in a candy shop. Go ahead and spring for the hardwood suite! :-)
  • THANKS SO MUCH! The Hardwood looks amazing! Especially since we are both huge basketball fans! Were you able to see them in person?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • No haven't done a scouting trip. YouTube videos are my best friend!
  • My fi is a huge Bball fan! Thought it was a dying breed!
  • we are just buying alcohol, having cake, party platters and calling it good! we have 40 confirmed
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @ssteele04 to mind sharing who you are getting your food/drink from? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards