African American Weddings

Re: keep going back to three dresses

• I like the 3rd dress.. 

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I love the Jim Helm. Tried on a Lhuillier a lot like it. Didn't know I had back cleavage before then. If I hadn't girl? #3 - if you've got the back for a dress like that I say give em what the peoples came for miss girl!
  • I will be of no help to you because I like them all.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• SenecafSenecaf member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary First Answer
    Oh I like them all! The second or third would be my pick, I like the sleek look.
  • Its on the beach ,so i guess the first one would be too much.
     been trying to get the last one to try on they assure me they wont get it in till next year and say i need to order nine moths before so thats going to be pushing it but i cannot buy a dress without trying it on first.
  • Hunny, I don't know if you've tried this salon but they carry Alvina Valenta, might be worth a try to see if they have it in a sample.  

Philly Bride
    203 S 13th Street
    Philadelphia , PA 19107
    215-670-9500
  • They informed me fall 2014 dresses wont come out in stores till December
  • In which case, getcha behind on the turnpike and let's make a knottie field trip out of it.  I work a 20 minute subway ride from Kleinfeld.    Because you're right there's no way you're gonna wanna come all the way out your checking account for a frock you haven't seen on you.   I'm exit 14A, pick me up we'll hit a smashburger first.....well, not you, I'd never let you have carbs on try-on day.   :)
  • lmao  i should!
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    number 1 and 3
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • I love 1 and 3! I have a big butterfly tat on my back SOOOOOOOOOOOO I wouldn't ever show my back in my wedding gown...

They are beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards