October 2014 Weddings

I tried on wedding bands today!

I tried on probably half a dozen styles. It was great! There were some that I was looking at online that just looked horrible against my e-ring.

Me and Fi will probably go this month or next to finalize choices, but I like this one best so far.

What styles are you looking at? When are you going shopping?

Re: I tried on wedding bands today!

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    We bought our rings in February. FI chose a white gold band that has a diagonal brushed black rhodium strip running through it and my ring is white gold with tiny channel set diamonds across the top. It has a sight bend to accommodate the neck of my e-ring.

• I have chosen a thin channel set diamond band and bought a titanium band for FI. FI wont really wear the band so I bought it off Amazon.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dignity100Dignity100 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited June 2014
    My engagement ring was ordered as a set.  This is what it looks like:

I've already let FI know that I'd be interested in having another band made for the other side for our 5 or 10 year anniversary :-)

EDIT:  We ordered FI's band off Amazon.  He got a Titanium comfort fit band because he's not used to wearing jewelry so he wanted something light.

Anniversary
  • We ordered and received ours about 2 months ago! Mine is a thin band with diamonds. My FH got a silver cobalt band. So excited!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards