October 2015 Weddings

Just engaged & started planning...

Hey Ladies! :), I recently got engaged almost a month ago and I just booked my venue for 10/10/15. I couldn't wait for 2016. LOL! I'm excited. I live here on Oahu. Where are all you ladies from & how far are you into planning? I'm a mommy of 2, work full time, & will also be attending college again this coming August. It's going to be a busy year ahead & I have no idea where to start next...

Re: Just engaged & started planning...

• Ahh! I am 10/10/15 as well!!! I'm in Michigan, we got engaged on Christmas eve and I swear I had all the big choices like venue, dj, photographer, etc in less then 3 weeks. I work full time and I go to school part time on and off (depends on financial aid/work reimbersment sceduale). I planned a bunch right away and really haven't done much planning in the last month or so. I plan to get engagment photos done in late October 2014- and that is when I want to start looking at dresses. I'm trying to lose 15-20lbs. Easier said then done...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi! We have yet to set an official date (looking at another venue tomorrow and hopefully the last one mid next week) but we are pretty sure we're going to shoot for October. We got engaged on my birthday in March and have most of the little details figured out. We're on a tight budget so that's making planning a little hard at this point. I work full time and am a mommy to two furry babies. A close friend and bridesmaid is more than excited to do our engagement photos this fall. We chose our colors and I've handed out all but one of my gift boxes for my bridesmaids and MOH. (The last one has a grumpy, teething baby boy who is making our lunch plans complicated) Happy planning :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards