New York-Western

Venue by buffalo for under $7000???

We are looking to for a venue that wont cost us $7000 or more. We have a guest list of about 120 and have found some good places, but after the gratuity (18%) and tax (8.75%) it adds on almost another $2000. Any suggestions on venues for our budget? Thanks!!!!!
PS we dont want one in the city

Re: Venue by buffalo for under $7000???

• edited December 2011
    We are having our reception at the Millennium Hotel in Cheektowaga w/ a guest list of 120 for $6300....that includes tax and tip, wedding cake from Butterwood, and our room that night.
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a ton of places where you can have a wedding for less than $7000 for $120 people. Just look around.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    Did you try Kloc's Grove or Joseph's Country Manor, both very nice and very resonable in prices.
  • I have a spreadsheet with taxes included on some venues. Shoot me your email and I will send it to you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto PP about Kloc's - I've been to a few weddings there and the food is great, and they have some reasonable packages. 
  • StarEyedStarEyed member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you send me the spreadsheet?? I am getting married at Pearl Street but my friend is now looking.  Kfly835@aol.com :)
  • mish8784mish8784 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for the tips
    I think we decided on Banchetti's in Amherst
    They were definately the most reasonable.
    Kloc's was nice, but as a warning they accomidate up to 110 or over 150 (they wanted us to pay for 150 , but we didnt have enough people)
    Thanks again Happy planning!
  • edited December 2011
    Honestly look at a place called Local 6, it is the iron workers union hall.
    you can look it up online but the website is garbage.
    you have to go there, it is beautiful there.
    and there prices are unbelievable. You will save so much money, and have it to decorate the place how you want, and their food is great too.

good luck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Janagringo2013 Can I also get the spread sheet.  We are looking to get married in buffalo and I would like to know some price ranges.  My email is sweave15@gmail.com  Thank you so much
  • Janagringo2013 Would you send the spreadsheet to me as well--my email address is banna028@hotmail.com. Thank you so very much in advance.
  • I would love a copy of that spreadsheet Janagringo2013! My email is: daynamaste@msn.com
    Thanks so much!!
  • Hello Mish8784, you may find your answer here, and for the price they ask, you will have extra $$$ for a nice honeymoon or to cover other wedding expenses. here is the link http://laespositabonitawny.wix.com/leb-club   . Good Luck!!
  • Could you please email me that spreadsheet? Jilsm1@aol.com Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards