Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Photography recommendations needed under $3000

Can anyone recommend a good photographer they've had experience with for around $2500 (preferably less!)?  

Re: Photography recommendations needed under $3000

• meh0429meh0429 member
    First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    Our photographer is in Central PA but I know from his blog that he frequently does weddings around the Philly area. Check out Todd G photography.
  • my photographer was amazing! she is located in the philly area and i think she doesn't charge enough in my opinion. i just got my pictures back after my wedding on the 10th and i love them. i wish i would have taken more! she does it more of a side business, so if you wanted a videographer she wouldn't be able to do that. but she charged me an hourly rate, and gave me a CD with all the photos for me to print and create an album and she also provided me with a slideshow. you can send me a private message if you would like her info.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • BlueRCBlueRC member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Artistic Imagery. I am being charged $2152 for 8 hours and engagement shoot.
  • My photographer is less than that with a variety of packages.  Dlutzphoto.com.  My pictures were amazing.  He is going to be at a bridal event at the Elmwood Park Zoo this weekend so you could check him out and meet some other great vendors.  Check out the zoo's website  elmwoodparkzoo.org   and go to events.  Look for Say I Do at the Zoo.  Ron took the pictures for the zoo's website for the event.   I'm going just because it should be a lot of fun and lots to do for $5.00 - which is a donation for the zoo.  My florist will be there too!
  • Caroline Morris Photography :-) Her starting package is $2500 but includes a second shooter and unlimited hours and an engagement shoot.
  • Wellington Photography in Chalfont, PA.  He does amazing work and is one of the nicest guys I know.  website is wellingtonstudio.com.  Tell him Sian sent you :)  Best wishes
  • Our Photographer is a husband and wife team, young couple with a lot of experience very friendly and fun. They are All My Love Photography.
  • Check out Jaci Downs. We are using her and her work is amazing http://jacidowns.com/
  • The Wise Image in Media,pa. Absolute best photographer!
  • Give our photographer Littlewing Studio a call, wonderful wife and husband!
  • I also recommend Artistic Imagery. I booked them at a reasonable price (definitely less than $3,000) and they also did an amazing job with my friend's pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards