Not Engaged Yet

OLW

2»

Re: OLW

• I don't know why anyone would think that *I think* I have the best answers ever... maybe just because they're different?

I'm pretty much take it or leave it with anything I answer, FYI! 

I just put my experience or thoughts as to what I would do... which is usually towards the budget/DIY vein, as fancy weddings aren't really my thing, although I did go through my sister's not too long ago.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    @weewittlewizabeth Thank you for asking! I am feeling much better today, thank you :D
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • @phira So glad to hear it! :) 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

Dear work,

You are so stressful lately. Please calm down so I can stop thinking about you allll the time.

I still love you because you are an awesome job...but pleeeassseee!!!

~~~

Dear tree company,

The work you do is really cool...but also really scary. Please don't drop a tree on our house or on our neighbors or anything. Also, you smashed an azalea bush and broke a branch on one of my dogwoods...that's not cool...but also understand you have a lot to work around and some stuff is bound to happen.

Love, the people with oodles and oodles of trees even after you cut down 39 of them!

~~~

Dear FI,

I love you sooo much! Thank you for letting me pass out last night and doing all the dishes! You are the best!

Love, me

~~~

Dear HM,

I kind of would like it if you would plan and pay for yourself. I hate making such big money decisions right now. I hope it all works out!

Love, bride to be

Dear @peaseblossom55,

You are SOOO close! I am so excited for you and your FI!

• @lapeanut1018 they cut down THIRTY NINE trees?! holy bejesus you have a lot of trees! all the vibes that they don't ya know, drop any on your house though! @phira also so glad you are feeling better today!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • labrolabro member
    @Blue @ White I'll have before and after photos soon! They aren't done yet and they still need to grind the stumps down!

• @lapeanut1018 I think my username might be the hardest to tag ever.  Oh well.  I just feel bad for whoever @blue is cause she gets tagged a lot :)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I have no open letters today, everytime I start one I think "meh"

Actually:

Dear KnotLadies,
    Thank you for keeping me entertained lately when I can't find the motivation for anyyyything!! 

Sincerely,.
    A Noob who is starting to feel at home :)
  • @BreMR

meh

-Because you asked for it :)
  • BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I really did :)
  • Dear @swazzle @csousa @goldenpeguin @buddysmom80 @hummingbird125
    I am beyond jelous of your g2g this weekend. I miss your faces (well hummingbirds I haven't met yet, but i still miss it). Why can't you all migrate a little bit south and live near me so I can see you whenever I want??
    Missing yous,
    Lonely in Virginia

I miss your face like whoa, too.
    Can't wait to take the boys to do something with you this summer!!
    xoxoxoxoxo
    your favorite mexican

Ummm...yeah that's all I got...brain isn't functioning
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Dear @Peaseblossom55,

Ahhhh! So close.  Wishing you all the best as you get ready to be an OMH!

-Minskat30

-----------------------------

Dear Neighborhood We Want To Buy In,

WTF. Please present us with a home and then don't let there be competition from 3-4 other couples and 1-2 investors who just want to do a cruddy job flipping the home and then sell it to some poor shmuck.

-Future Homeowner...Hopefully

------------------------------

Dear H,

I know you are frustrated with this home buying process.  And I'm sorry I cried in public Monday night when we heard the bad news (again) because of my frustrations.

-W Who Owes You A Massage

--------------------------------

Dear Mom,

Get ready for some guest because we don't have a place to live.

-Hoping My Marriage Will Survive H Living With My Mom

------------------------------

Dear Self,

You are down 2lbs in 2 weeks...keep it up this time.

-Sore And Determined

• @minskat30 Best of home buying vibes!!!  Our lender called today to see what we wanted to do with the house and he's all depressed we're probably not going to be able to buy it (since the seller is likely not going to decrease the price THAT much) - aaagh, new house please show yourself!
  • labrolabro member
    @Blue&White I'm sorry about your house buying troubles and yours too @minskat30! Blue, it's probably better that it doesn't go through. If the house appraised for 40k less that's a huge difference...and even with a 25k reduction in the selling price I'd still be really uncomfortable. I'm certain the right house for you and your H will come up soon!!!

• Dear @travelcoffeemug0,

Happy anniversary! :) Are you guys doing anything awesome to celebrate?

CLo

Dear @peaseblossom55,

IDAOIHDAPHGIROAHODLSH OMG THREE DAYS YAY!

Love,

Another super-happy-for-you NEYer

Dear Mom and Dad who are divorced from each other,

I'm glad you guys are BFF and all, and I'm not even totally weirded out by the fact that you're going on vacay together, BUT. don't come back and complain to me about each other afterward. Y'all were together for 23 years. You know what to expect.

But in all seriousness, I do truly hope you guys have a good time and enjoy spending time together (as friends!)

Love,

Your daughter who just can't even pretend to be surprised by the back and forth anymore

Dear best friends,

I'm excited for our trip in the fall! I can't think of a better way to celebrate graduation than hanging out with you all, and I'm super-happy you all still want to hang out with me after 14 months of neglect. :) We are gonna have a great time.

Love,

Your soon-to-be-free home girl

Dear mock codes tomorrow,

I am scared of you, but I'm glad tomorrow is just a practice code on a dummy with my instructors close by. Time to make all my mistakes so I'll be ready when it actually counts!

No love,

Not your adrenaline junkie type of nurse

• @CLoGreenEyes - thanks!  We're not doing anything out of the ordinary since we're long-distance right now (he's working overseas), but we are having a Skype session tonight/tomorrow morning for him.  Just acknowledging that we're pretty gosh darn happy that we've been doing this for a year seems like enough to me--if we were in the same place, we'd probably just have a nice dinner.  
  • Dear NEY,

Thank you so much for all your support. When I get my thoughts in order, I'll post a reply to my thread from earlier this week.

Love,
    Stitches
    ---
    Dear mom,

Stick. Out. Of. Ass. Now. Or you will learn just how much "no" is not a 4-letter word.

Vegas is still an option and I will not hesitate to book the flight just in order to stop crying over this stupid wedding.

Love,
    Daughter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards