New Hampshire

Rustic wedding venues?

Hello!

I am trying to find a rustic camp style wedding venue that isn't completely DIY in the NH/MA area! I really want a weekend thing. I have a lot of out of state guests and would like to make it easier and have them stay right where the wedding is. I found the Essex Conference Center and Retreat which is perfect and exactly what I want but I have had so many issues contacting them that I am almost afraid to have my wedding there! The number I called is a bad number and all emails and contact requests I send come back saying the email is no longer in use. My mother rode by and said people are there and it seems to still be in business and all the reviews I find say the place is amazing. If anyone has any suggestions on places like that please let me know! I am getting so frustrated looking at places. 

Re: Rustic wedding venues?

• how many guests are you expecting? The Woodbound in Rindge has a small rustic barn they are doing receptions in, your ceremony can be outside and your guests can stay at the inn. They are tucked into the woods with a lake
  • Longlook Farm in Sanbornton, NH
    Anchorage By The Lake Tilton, NH
    Newfound Bed & Breakfast (oh what a view!), Bristol, NH
    Lovetts Inn Franconia, NH
    Bluewater Farm, Andover, NH
    Sunset Hill House, Sugar Hill, NH

Hope that helps!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards