Wedding Etiquette Forum

Wedding Weekend etiquette

2»

Re: Wedding Weekend etiquette

• Thanks to everyone that's provided responses (even the rude ones). The need for criticism is UNNECESSARY; this was a post regarding a question about etiquette about my upcoming wedding - not something I already did. I asked because I wanted a few (decent, respectful) opinions BEFORE making a decision either way. To all those who offered valid perspectives, I THANK YOU...to the rest, save your miserable sarcasm for your future spouses. Good day.
  • Thanks to everyone that's provided responses (even the rude ones). The need for criticism is UNNECESSARY; this was a post regarding a question about etiquette about my upcoming wedding - not something I already did. I asked because I wanted a few (decent, respectful) opinions BEFORE making a decision either way. To all those who offered valid perspectives, I THANK YOU...to the rest, save your miserable sarcasm for your future spouses. Good day.
    Um, nobody was rude. You asked if having your guests subsidize the cost of your wedding was in accordance with etiquette. You received an answer to that question: NO. The was no unnecessary criticism, only honest answers to your question.
  • Honestly, the rudest stuff on this board was from (and in response to) a troll. It would be wise not to take every single thing written in a thread personally. I've said it once and I'll say it again: threads go on as long as they do because people are offering their thoughts and opinions on two things: First, on the OP's situation. But after a certain point, everything written starts to become more general, for lurkers. Sometimes things just change entirely and people start responding to a joke someone made, or reacting to a poster who is being weird/trolly. All of the "general" stuff is NOT ABOUT YOU. It just isn't.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards