Wedding Woes
Options

I scored this today

$13 at Kohl's.  I kind of want to go back for the other ones they had for a toy drive or for any bday parties he goes to.

Re: I scored this today

• Options
    That is awesome!

• Options
    Want!  What a bargain!  Did they have any of the super hero or dinosaur Imaginext stuff?
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

They had all of the imaginext buy one get one half off.  I know they had dragons  and 4 or so more of these.  They also had some tower thing I was seriously considering (again for toy drives or gifts). The ships and tower were a super clearance so I don't know if those are at every store, but I think you know where I live.  I'm seriously considering going back if you want me to snag one. 

We picked up 2 dragons and the ship for $31.  There is a 20% off thing right now.

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member

So I went back and got 2 more ships and 3 of these

The cashier was dying at the prices ringing up.  All 5 imaginext toys for $40.  This should get me through parties.

• Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    Awesomesauce.
    I'm totally going to try to score some on Friday now
  • Options
    I'm going to have to carve out some time to stop in there.  I have my nephews birthday party this weekend and my niece in 3 weeks.
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member

@Auntflo- I left a couple, but I don't know if they are at every store.  Might be worth calling first.  They did not have any dinosaurs.  The tower one is like $17 on Amazon too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards