Ohio-Cincinnati

Photo-booth

thoughts? recommendations?

Re: Photo-booth

• We're going with photo booth Cincinnati. I did everything online. They're the less expensive of other places I looked into
  • What did it end up costing?  I like that its an actual booth, but I don't like how it only looks like it fits 2 people.  I have 4 bridesmaids and I'd like to be able to get in and have everyone in there as well.  Are they pricey?
  • It was less than $500 for 3 hours with a memory book...that's all I could get it for due to time restrictions at my venue. You can opt to get it more time, and also with/without the memory book. I believe he indicated it could fit up to 9...just not too comfortable...but could definitely fit more than 2 people in it. The guy I dealt with was very informative, and had fast responses to all f my questions.
  • I used Shutterbooth. It cost me $499 (I think it was called the princess package? I might be wrong) But I got a great professional quality photobooth, memory book, a CD with digital copies of all photos and the pictures were online for my guests for a certain amount of time as well. This also included a customized logo on the photos that looked amazing and I got to see proofs for free before a final decision. I couldn't have been happier with them!!
  • Picture Perfect Booth Rentals, LLC has an amazing package called the "Princess Package," and it includes:
    • 4 hours
    • UNLIMITED prints and duplicates
    • touch-based operating and prints in 12 seconds
    • Video messages to the couple
    • Connect to social media (put it on Facebook right from the booth!)
    • Digital copy
    • Choice of B&W, color, sepia
    • online gallery
    • Attendant to help
    • Box of props
    • Personalized logo on each printout
    • Scrapbook

For $603!!! I haven't personally gone to see them yet, but I've done EXTENSIVE online research and this is definitely the best deal.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards