Knottie Tech Help
Options

How do you stop guests from adding their own guests!

I'm having a problem with guests not entering their name as shown on the envelope, so instead it asks them to enter whatever amount of guests they would like, and they are adding people that I dont want to invite!.. isnt there a way to only allow the RSVP to be entered as shown on envelope? Or to not allow them to add whomever they choose? there MUST BE A WAY!

Re: How do you stop guests from adding their own guests!

• Options

You should call each guest who has added people and tell them that the invitation was only for x and y, not a, b, and c.  However, if they are adding a boyfriend or girlfriend, you should allow them to bring their signification other, as they should have been invited by name on the invitation in the first place.

Sorry to say, but TK's features glitch all the time and this is why the Community members tell others not to use them.  And for a wedding, a more formal RSVP than email should always be used!

• Options
    All significant others are added. It was a couple and they were specified on the invite but one of them couldn't make it, so she added her two kids.
  • Options
    I had the same issue! Does anyone know how to fix this?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards