Wedding Woes

Morning

My house was not on the market but a few hours before we got our first showing request.  

The kiddo's room was not painted.  DH worked 12 hours yesterday.  Our friends showed up with beer and paint rollers and painted with the kiddo while DH and I got cleaning done around the house.  They are the best...ever.  

The people coming to see it must be stalking my neighborhood.   Big money, no whammies vibes would be appreciated.  ;) 

Re: Morning

• ::big money, big money, no whammies::

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

Woohoooo!!!

I'm always a bit jealous of people in markets that move quickly. 8 months in our old house.  Crap in this neighborhood is selling in HOURS for over asking.

• Our market is really hot.  I don't think we'll get over asking, but we'll probably get full asking or close to it. 

We live in a ranch style home.  There are only two others on the market besides ours.  One is WAY over priced (to the tune of $25-30k) and the other one is smaller than ours.  Plus the lot isn't great and it's on one of the busier roads in our neighborhood. 
  • The Internet isn't working at work, so I can't do anything. I'm just sitting here dicking around on the Internet on my personal laptop because the hospital's Internet is working even though ours isn't.

• Good vibes, mrsconn!

I'm wearing out.  Pollen count is high today and I'm sleepy.  I'm ready for this month to be over.
  • 0Face0Face member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I'm here at work, desperately trying to wrap my head around life.  Got a company car today, weirded out by it, but I'll drive it with glee.  :)

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I hope everything is ok O.
  • H just got a job offer - woot!

We are hoping to camp this weekend and next - hope it doesn't rain every day.
  • 0Face0Face member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Just a lot of changes with work and work-life direction (mostly work, it just affects life in a general sense).  Yep.  Apparently I suck at change.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards