Wedding Classifieds
Options

Beautiful MISMATCHED CHINA for elegant and rustic wedding

ungato762ungato762 member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited June 2014 in Wedding Classifieds
I have approximately 132 dinner plates, 17 medium plates, 19 small bowls, 40 soup bowls, 160 small plates, 49 teacups, and a shoe box full of silverware.  Many different patterns.  We just used them in our gorgeous rustic barn wedding.  The plates were a huge hit with our guests.  Some even wanted to take some pieces home! 

The plates are all boxed up and ready for pickup (or I can drop them off).  Local areas only since shipping weight would cost way too much.  Home base is southern CT, but I am willing to drive them to any meeting point from Philadelphia, NJ, NY, mid and eastern CT, eastern Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. 

Asking $325 for the entire set, willing to negotiate.

Re: Beautiful MISMATCHED CHINA for elegant and rustic wedding

• Options
    MGS08MGS08 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Would you perhaps be willing to sell items separately?  So for example, just the teacups?  And if so, how much would you want for them?
  • Options
    HI! Can you email larger images? and MGS08 I would not need the teacups, so perhaps between us all, we could figure this out.  Also.... I KNOW you said only local, but is there any possibility that we could look into the possibility of shipping?  Please privately contact me at seidelwedding2015@gmail.com
  • Options
    Sorry ladies, these items have been sold.  Thanks for your interest.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards