Nevada-Las Vegas

Wedding website

Hi everyone, we're trying to decide on who to use for a wedding website. I know we can get one from the knot, and there also companies like Appy Couple. Does anyone have any experience, advice or insights? If you made one, who did you use?

Re: Wedding website

• I am using WeddingWire simply because I liked the variety of backgrounds they had in addition to the RSVP option. I felt The Knot was really limited. I liked Appy Couple as well but had heard mixed reviews about guests using it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love our appy couple but our day hasn't come yet so I can't really review all the features! But it's been easy to use and a real hit with our guests so far!
  • Thanks, I'll have a closer look at both of those :)
  • @sdg2502 feel free to take a look at mine:  http://www.weddingwire.com/littletons
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @hmgiffor you're website looks great! Thanks for sharing. Your fiancé and you are a great looking couple :) your wedding is two days after mine!
  • @sdg2502 Thanks! I felt like it took me forever to perfect my website haha. 

Where is your wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @hmgiffor‌ we're getting married at the Platinum, on the Misora rooftop. Staying at the MGM signature. Have you booked much yet? I'm trying to figure out hair and makeup right now, have booked photographer and think we're going with Harry O for DJ.
  • @sdg2502....I have booked Aria for our chapel. I am trying to decide between Sugar Factory or Wicked Spoon for our reception and then will go to Chateau or Marquee for the late night dancing. 

I have gotten lots of quotes for hair and makeup but haven't picked one. There isn't much of a difference between all of them so I might just put the names in a hat and pick one haha. 

I also have my photographer who is local to Phoenix and will be riding down with us to capture the day. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @hmgiffor I'm feeling the same about hair and makeup, I think it will just be a random choice!
  • hmgiffor said:
    @sdg2502....I have booked Aria for our chapel. I am trying to decide between Sugar Factory or Wicked Spoon for our reception and then will go to Chateau or Marquee for the late night dancing. 

I have gotten lots of quotes for hair and makeup but haven't picked one. There isn't much of a difference between all of them so I might just put the names in a hat and pick one haha. 

I also have my photographer who is local to Phoenix and will be riding down with us to capture the day. 

Have you got into contact with Chateau yet about brining a large party?  I was just wondering whatr types of deals they may offer us, I was really leaning towards there also after our dinner.
  • I haven't gotten any official numbers yet on Chateau. They just keep saying to let them know how many tables we want and how many people have. They also can't let us know too far in advance as they don't know who will be there that night (if anyone). As soon as I know I will post it :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Does anyone have the contact info for Chateau?
  • You can contact them directly but they will tell you they can't do anything at this moment. I am going through my contact at Sugar Factory as she will get everything setup now for me. The person I was chatting with was Maggie: maggie.garcia@chateaunightclubvegas.com. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hmgiffor said:
    I haven't gotten any official numbers yet on Chateau. They just keep saying to let them know how many tables we want and how many people have. They also can't let us know too far in advance as they don't know who will be there that night (if anyone). As soon as I know I will post it :
    That's helpful..  I'd love a post when you know, thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards