Wedding Party

Wedding Venues for 30 ppl in Virginia

I'm having a really hard time trying to find a location for a very small and intimate wedding with just a few close friends and family members in Virginia. Would like it to be in the Richmond/Williamsburg area if possible- any help would be greatly appreciated! We don't want to spend a lot since it's so small!

Re: Wedding Venues for 30 ppl in Virginia

• You might try posting this on the local board. A few of us live near the area, but I didn't get married here and have only lived here for 2 years. This is an international board. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Thank you! I didn't even recognize that was an option, I appreciate your help!

• Have you looked into any restaurants that can give you a private room? Since Williamsburg can be very touristy, I would recommend going off the beaten path to help avoid large crowds. But I would check into some of the hotels in the area. They may be able to rent you a small conference room and you can have your entire event there, catered by the hotel.
  • You're welcome. Those other Knotties I paged are also locals and might be of more help. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Hi!

I second the suggestion of a local restaurant. With 30 people, you could fit in a lot of places. It's hard to give better suggestions without knowing your budget range. 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards