Snarky Brides

Destination wedding and at-home reception-- rude and "gift grabby"

2»

Re: Destination wedding and at-home reception-- rude and "gift grabby"

• beethery said:

Code kitties and corgis y'all.

If your corgis and kitties could stop people from posting stupid shit on my comments I'll give you a standing ovation. Or at least the corgis.
  • mrs4everhartmrs4everhart member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2014
    MobKaz said:

If your corgis and kitties could stop people from posting stupid shit on my comments I'll give you a standing ovation. Or at least the corgis.
    Rumor has it that it is truth that sets you free. 
    Do you take me for repressed or limited in any way? Thank you, I needed a good chuckle this evening - the mountains of laundry sort of had me kind of blah and I can only browse the internet for inspiration orchid bouquets for so long. Pinterest really is as heinous as y'all make it sound.  

ETA - I simply can't type today. 
  • beethery said:

I just can't stop staring at this gif! Too cute! Need to convince fiance to let me get a corgi. 
  • BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I'm having a DW but no AHR, simply for the same reason a previous poster said, I wanted a small intimate wedding and throwing the AHR defeats the purpose. However, just came on to say not all all-inclusive resorts include dinner. We're paying $5,000 for a wedding package to have a plated dinner, drinks, and dessert for our guests. So while our guests will in fact be paying to attend our wedding we will be hosting them on our wedding day.
  • Not a snarky comment, but rather a true statement.  Sorry if I can't keep all your stories straight.
    Meh. No skin off my nose what you can and can't remember about me. I'm more concerned with loving and living my life than what others could possibly opine about it. Especially strangers. But to clarify: both groups, those that know and those that don't, regard our DW as our only wedding, just like we do. Simple. I certainly hope no one brings a gift to the AHR bc as a post DW party it's not really a gift giving occasion.
    Of course those that don't know that you are lying about your marital status regard your DW as your only wedding. They don't know the truth because you are lying to them. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards