Ohio-Cleveland

Cleveland Themed Wedding Favors

We are trying to incorporate Cleveland into our wedding as much as possible.  We are using Cleveland landmarks for table #' t and having a Campbell's Popcorn bar. We have even ordered Cleveland themed bobble heads for our cake.  I am stumped on what to do for the favors.  Any idea......

Thank you

Re: Cleveland Themed Wedding Favors

• mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    Malley's!
  • ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    GREAT LAKES BEERS! 
  • I was going to say Great Lakes Beers. Malley's is a good one too. Another idea - when I was looking at having a local wedding, I was going to do these as my favors from Jack Frost Donuts:

Anniversary
  • Thanks! These are all great ideas
  • Depending on the time of year, local maple syrup or apples. I know that's more suburbs type of stuff but so many people don't realize that you can get great local maple syrup. Also there are lots of great wineries, breweries and whiskey companies in the Cleveland area.
  • ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    @Dignity100 --- I love the donut idea! 
  • We had a Cleveland-themed wedding - had landmarks for table numbers too :) We went to CLE Clothing Co. on East 4th and got a ton of the little pins ($1/ea.) and put them on a tray - it was fun, everyone picked one out (there were ones for the local sports teams, ones in the shape of Ohio with a little heart where Cleveland is, etc.) and wore them throughout the night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards