Rhode Island

The Village Inn Narragansett

Does anyone have experience having their wedding at the Village Inn? I am looking into it for a possibility but was interested in other people's experiences. We are planning for next year between April and September, approximately 80 people budget about $5000. Thanks!

Re: The Village Inn Narragansett

• I attended a family member's wedding at the Village Inn a few years ago. It was a day wedding with the ceremony onsite. The venue has lots of parking; a great plus. I also inquired with them for my wedding next year. I'm having a July 2015 evening wedding with 100 guests. They were more than I wanted to spend, but if I were having a day time or brunch wedding it would have been affordable. The evening wedding menu starts at $55 and goes up to $105/pp.
  • If your date is still flexible, for the most part Newport considers "high season" to be from April/May and go all the way through October. November through March you'd be able to stretch your budget more. 

I know Newport Vineyards in Middletown does weddings. They're just finishing up their main building, and the grounds are beautiful. I have no idea what their pricing is like though. 

Sweet Berry Farm is pretty inexpensive and would be perfect for the amount of guests that you're expecting. 

The Landing Restaurant in downtown Newport is a lovely place that I think is decently inexpensive also.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @casey8784 she said Narragansett, not Newport. 
  • casey8784casey8784 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2014
    @500days in a couple other of her posts she also said Newport/Middletown as well for the same parameters. Your response made me think about a couple other places.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you all for your suggestions, I am looking for somewhere near the water in Rhode Island, so all of those cities would work. Thanks!
  • @casey8784 oooh I see! Yes, good to consider those places too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards