African American Weddings

Anyone doing non flower bouquet?

You are not allowed to bring your bouquet back from bahamas so I'm thinking of something like this

Re: Anyone doing non flower bouquet?

• i am doing a brooch bouquet with silk flowers and brooches 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm doing coffee filter bouquets for me and the wedding party :-)
  • You are not allowed to bring your bouquet back from bahamas so I'm thinking of something like this
    You can't ship it back either?  Like mail it to yourself?
  • nope and i have tried every possible way.Florist  says its illegal to bring flowers from Bahamas to the us.
  • Etsy out of control 975.00 for a brooch bouquet somebody stop them lol!
  • cookdt5312014 brooch bouquets are super pricey... i dont know if the price is different if you went out and purchased your own brooches and diy or not but i would just have to do flowers there and leave it in order to cut cost and then get a replica done here by a florist... 

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I am making my own i need to get some more brooches btw lol sigh
    my mounting to do list lol 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh I don't know if I can do it myself. I may just get the flowers in Nassau
  • @cookdt5312014, Etsy from what I saw had cheaper brooch bouquets.  I did order from a vendor that was $900+ but I loved the handle and she uses all swarovski crystals.  I saw vendors on etsy from $300-$600.  I don't know what exactly you are looking for but most of the time when it is that much it is because they are using high end crystals.

Considering your situation, a brooch bouquet would be a perfect idea.  Also making them appears to be easy if you have all the supplies.  If you have time, take a look at some youtube.com videos and see if that helps.

Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards