African American Weddings

Chair issue

For the ceremony we are using white wooden chairs and for the reception chavarti chairs. should I just rent the chavarti chairs for ceremony and reception or buy both?

Re: Chair issue

• I would say it depends on the look you are going for, budget, and the setting for your ceremony.   Is your wedding outdoors on grass?  They go for the wooden chairs.  Wooden chairs do better on grass than do the chiavari chairs with the slender legs.   If budget and outdoor flooring isn't an issue then go for the chiavari chairs.  They always have a classic look.  Is it that the wooden chairs are standard and come with the rental fee and the chiavari chairs are an upgrade with an additional cost?

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• I would say it depends on the look you are going for, budget, and the setting for your ceremony.   Is your wedding outdoors on grass?  They go for the wooden chairs.  Wooden chairs do better on grass than do the chiavari chairs with the slender legs.   If budget and outdoor flooring isn't an issue then go for the chiavari chairs.  They always have a classic look.  Is it that the wooden chairs are standard and come with the rental fee and the chiavari chairs are an upgrade with an additional cost?
    The ceremony is outside and on grass.no the  basic white chairs do  come with the rental fee if you want the wooden chairs you have to pay for them. Im thinking whichever way i go i dont want to pay for both may go with chavari and they will transfer those to the reception
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards