March 2015 Weddings
Options

9 Months to go!

Well ladies we are all less than 9 months away!!! What is on your to-do list this month?? We are doing a tasting with our venue's caterer, shopping for bridesmaid dresses, doing our registries, and just sent our save the dates!! Busy month for us. Let's hear what you're up to! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 9 Months to go!

• Options
    Let's see:
    Meeting with pastor/officiant
    Cake tasting
    Making money to put more down on the reception :)

You sent stds already?! Is it a DW? 

imageimage

• Options
    feyonce2015feyonce2015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2014
    Dress shopping, Cake tasting, Finalizing bridesmaid dresses, and Engagement Pictures I'm also on the search for a florist!
  • Options
    @shannonmaya it's not a DW for us, but 90% of our guests are OOT so I guess it might be considered a DW for them. We live in Vegas and with our wedding being during Spring Break time, flights are more expensive. So we thought it was a courtesy to give everyone a little more time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are having a DW (Hawaii).  Our STD have been sent and I've ordered my dress.  I have a phone appointment with our caterer next week who is also helping with some coordination of the wedding.  I've sent some pictures of cakes and she was getting quotes, so we will decide on that.  I have just finalised our bridesmaids dresses.  I'm waiting on the contract for our hotel so we can start booking.  I also need to arrange a shuttle for guests.
  • Options
    tcnoble said:
    @shannonmaya it's not a DW for us, but 90% of our guests are OOT so I guess it might be considered a DW for them. We live in Vegas and with our wedding being during Spring Break time, flights are more expensive. So we thought it was a courtesy to give everyone a little more time.
    Vegas, Baby! I love it. Totally makes sense

imageimage

• Options
    We are having a DW (Hawaii).  Our STD have been sent and I've ordered my dress.  I have a phone appointment with our caterer next week who is also helping with some coordination of the wedding.  I've sent some pictures of cakes and she was getting quotes, so we will decide on that.  I have just finalised our bridesmaids dresses.  I'm waiting on the contract for our hotel so we can start booking.  I also need to arrange a shuttle for guests.
    Ohh! Which island? My sister got married in Kauai and it was beautiful.

imageimage

• Options
    @shannonmaya : We are getting married on Maui.  I really considered Kauai, but Maui just had more options.  After the wedding we are debating between Kauai or the big island.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards