Wedding Classifieds

Black feather balls

HEY FUTURE BRIDES!!!! I have 41 black feather balls that I used for my reception decorations!! They are beautiful and make an awesome statement. They are 12inch, 16inch and 24inch. I am willing to sell seperatly but would love to get rid of them all. I can send pictures to your email if interested! We can discuss pricing too!!!

Re: Black feather balls

• Could you please send me pics
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_black-feather-balls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:540fc31f-3a44-4624-85ec-83d2cafc8911Post:5ab55d01-0afc-4e36-b74a-c1129239b8ab">Black feather balls</a>:
    [QUOTE]HEY FUTURE BRIDES!!!! I have 41 black feather balls that I used for my reception decorations!! They are beautiful and make an awesome statement. They are 12inch, 16inch and 24inch. I am willing to sell seperatly but would love to get rid of them all. I can send pictures to your email if interested! We can discuss pricing too!!!
    Posted by wlove1985[/QUOTE]
  • Please send pics to misty.mushinski@parker.com
  • If you have any left please send pics and the price to volcanic_rose@yahoo.com
  • Could you please send pics and prices?  I am very interested in possibly the whole lot.

• If they're still available, could you send pictures and prices to me at marcucci.jennifer@yahoo.com

Thanks!
  • If you still have any left please email me with pictures & pricing. alyssa_harmon@hotmail.com. Please add black feather balls in memo so I know to open it!
  • Just wondering if you still have the feather balls 16"??
  • Hello, If you still have any featherballs left would you please email me pics. Thanks!
  • Sorry, here is my email address, veenorfleet@aol.com
  • Hi! Do you still have any available? Please let me know. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards