Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Aisle Flowers/Markers

Hello!! My name is Sarah and I'm getting married next July. I'm really enjoying crafting and coming up with various DIY ideas but have come to a road block in regards to my ceremony aisle markers. I found this great idea for burlap and lace bows and would like to use those as my aisle markers however I don't know how many to make. Is it every aisle, every other aisle, is it on both the inside and outside of the aisle? Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Re: Aisle Flowers/Markers

• Options
    Usually, it's just the center aisle that gets the decoration (that's the one everyone looks at and the only one that usually shows up in pictures). Every aisle or every other aisle depends on your budget and time commitment.
  • Options
     I think it completely varies per wedding, & per bride/groom's choice. We had every second aisle with a bows on the end, from the front of the Church, 1/2 way to the back. It looked nice, and, (personal preference), found that doing every second row didn't make it look too busy. I think it's totally a personal preference though! :)

*J
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your replies/input PDKH and JMalettas!! Appearing too busy was a thought that also crossed my mind. This definitely helps!!! :-D
  • Options
    Here's what they look like, we'll the one I've made thus far!!! imageimage
  • Options
    Those bows are super cute! Great job!
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards