Chit Chat

Can I kick out my flower girl?

She broke her arm and that pink cast will be hideous in my pictures. I don't think I can stomach looking at them for the rest of my life.

Joking. She is my kid and would be beyond devastated. Now I just have to figure out how to get her dress on over her cast.

Re: Can I kick out my flower girl?

• I bet she did it on purpose to SABOTAGE you!
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • A cast??  Talk about TACKY!  Can't she just use a burlap and lace sling?  Doesn't she realize she's ruining YOUR day!?

ETA: No, seriously, what did she do and is she okay?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Maggie is right. Now you have to change your wedding colors. OR PEOPLE WILL TALK.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I think it would be completely appropriate for you to ask her to remove said cast for the pictures.
  • Don't let her be in your photos!  I bet she purposely broke it to steal your thunder!  

Hope she's ok.  Too bad my wedding is already over with or her pink cast would have fit right in...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Perhaps you can cover it in lace & burlap and no one will notice.
  • Oh no, she's stealing your shine!  No attention for anyone else?

In all seriousness, your photog can probably pose her with the broken arm behind whomever she is standing next to in the group photos.  And if the cast is in a few pics, oh well.  It's a funny story.

How did she break it?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• When I was in elementary school, my friend and I were jealous of kids with casts. We thought it was so cool that it was pink/ purple and people got to sign it and give them cake and stuff. So we made casts out of cardstock/thick paper that we decorated. Yea we were cool LOL That sucks though, at least she's young and will hopefully heal quick.

• That merrits a time out! This is your special day...don't give in and let someone's ruin it over something as little as "breaking her arm". Seriously, I'm sure people do it all the time. She just needs to walk it off.
  • Oh poor baby! I hope she's feeling ok.

FWIW, my friend's little guy just broke his arm and had his cast off in 3 weeks!

• How entitled is she?!!? 

Poor baby, I hope it doesn't hurt too bad!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• She is fine now. It really hurt her for about 4 days and then nothing. We didn't know it was broken until I took I her in Sunday and even the Dr thought it was bruised until they did an x-ray.

She fell off our backyard play gym. Being a daredevil and doing tricks on the swings. She is only 5, it's going to be a long, expensive trip through adolescence with her.
  • I'm glad she's ok!

I'm seeing endless possible craft projects! I think it could be the perfect accessory!
  • doeydodoeydo member
    Get her a cast cover or your day will be ruined: http://www.castcoverfashions.com/cast-cover-fashions-kudos.html
  • doeydo said:
    Get her a cast cover or your day will be ruined: http://www.castcoverfashions.com/cast-cover-fashions-kudos.html

Wow are people serious?! That reminds me- didn't Mariah Carey bedazzle a sling? lol

• larrygagalarrygaga member
    edited July 2014
    Wow she sure is starting selfishness at an early age

Get her some sweet sharpies for people to sign on the cast!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• This thread is hilarious!
  • My little sister broke her foot the night before convocation and she was on crutches.  She decorated her crutches and she rocked it and everybody clapped (and that was a giant run on sentence but I'm okay with it.)

My point: I love pink. 
  • larrygaga said:

We might actually do this. She would love it. Five year olds are naturally attention princesses (whore felt wrong there haha)
  • Out of curiosity, is she the cute little girl in your siggy photo?

• You should bedazzle the shit out of it.

Feel better baby girl!
  • thisismynickname said:
    Out of curiosity, is she the cute little girl in your siggy photo?
    Yes! If I were not on mobile I would post a picture because, I too, am an AW.
  • Senecaf said:

We might actually do this. She would love it. Five year olds are naturally attention princesses (whore felt wrong there haha)
    Oh great idea. After you fire her as flower girl, make up for it by giving her the honor of being guest book attendant! People can sign your book AND her cast in one easy stop!

• MobKazMobKaz member
    Senecaf said:

Make this your guestbook and create an entirely new Pinterest fad!

• Senecaf said:

larrygaga said:

Oh great idea. After you fire her as flower girl, make up for it by giving her the honor of being guest book attendant! People can sign your book AND her cast in one easy stop!

It will be a requirement to enter the buffet line
  • Senecaf said:
    Senecaf said:

It will be a requirement to enter the buffet line
    But this is NOT all you can eat, you ungrateful buffoons!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards