Wedding Classifieds
Options

For Sale: Wedding Reception Decor/Misc. Items! (Chula Vista, CA)

Selling never-used / used-once wedding décor/supplies from my wedding this past May! :) 
I have more misc. items for sale, inquire if interested!

ALL PRICES ARE FIRM.

66 Champagne Flutes ($70): 
66 glass champagne flutes with an oxidized silver base metal wax seal letter "T" charm and "Thank You" charms with split rings (blue beads have been removed). Flutes were never used as these were made "just in case" we needed to replace any broken ones at the reception. I bought the flutes from Ikea and charms from different sellers on Etsy and used them as our wedding favors. All re-boxed.

Flameless Candles w/remote control ($50 for all 3 boxes): 
2 sets in the back have different sized candles; However 1 box is missing 2 of the taller sized candles, because they were used in 2 of our lantern centerpieces. These are the ones that can be controlled by remote control; The candles in the front box are all the same size, no remote control. All re-boxed.

5 sets of Ikea Blomster Votive Holders ($70 for all 5 boxes):
Each set comes with one votive at 9 ½ in tall, one at 7 ¾ in tall and one at 6 ¼ in tall. We used these once for the reception, and placed LED tealights in them with moss. All have been cleaned and re-boxed.

Miscellaneous Items

"T" monogram cake topper -- used once at our reception -- cleaned and re-boxed. Bought it at Michaels for $14.99 -- selling for $10.00

LED Tea lights -- never used -- bought them at Michaels for $6.99 -- selling for $5.00

Ashland Blue Glass Gems -- never used -- 3 bags bought at Michaels at $6.99 each -- selling all 3 bags for $15.00

Set of 19 cotton filled jewelry boxes ($15)
Never used as they were extra; I bought these in bulk off Etsy and decorated them to use as the gift boxes for my bridesmaids/mothers gifts
- 8 Blue Cotton Filled Jewelry Boxes; Dimensions: 2 1/2 x 1 3/4 x 7/8 inches
- 7 Tan Cotton Filled Bracelet Box; Dimensions: 8 x 2 x 7/8 
- 2 Tan Cotton Filled Bracelet Box; Dimensions: 8 x 2 x 7/8 (I wrote "Mom" on these two boxes, but ended up using another type of gift box)
- 2 White Bracelet Boxes; Dimensions unknown
Also attached is a picture of how I used them for my wedding.

Set of 4 Mini Cast Iron Hibachi Grills ($80)
4 mini hibachi grills that were used as part of a s'mores bar at our reception (attached are pictures of how we used them) **A sterno can will not fit in these grills -- we bought a large sterno GEL can from a restaurant supply store (they probably also have this at smart n final) to fill the grills**. All 4 grills have been cleaned and re-boxed.

Set of 4 silk flower/succulent centerpieces -- various sizes -- ($120)
These were all arranged by hand by a very good friend of mine
They are all different shapes and sizes in wooden twig vases. 
Used only once for our wedding and stored in a smoke-free home. 
Only selling as a set of 4. Also attached is a picture of how we used them at our reception.

Set of 3 rhinestone tealight goblets ($20)
These were only used once for our sweethearts table with LED tealights (lights not included)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards