Oregon

The Foundry in Lake Oswego?

Hey Oregon Brides,

Did anyone check out this place and know a general rental price?

TIA

Melanie
- Melanie July 05, 2013

Re: The Foundry in Lake Oswego?

• I have some information, I really liked the place but it was out of my price range.

Here's a cut and paste from a few emails, hope it helps!

The Foundry at Oswego Pointe is a brand new event venue located on the Willamette River in Lake Oswego.  We are conveniently located just minutes from Portland, yet surrounded by nature on this private riverfront property.  We have stunning, unobstructed views of the river and offer flexible indoor and outdoor options for your event.  We have ample off-street parking making it very convenient for your family and guests.  We only host one event per day, so you and your guests will have the peace of mind that comes with knowing you will never be rushed because we are expecting another client to arrive.  This is a great benefit – who needs more stress on their wedding day?  J  We have a large, preferred catering list that gives you tons of options to choose and find just the right food and menu for your event.  Some of the other great features of our venue are: -          We can accommodate up to 300 guests in a cocktail reception, or 200 seated for dinner,  still allowing room for a dance floor-          The Promenade, Riverside Deck, Garden Patio and The Great Hall provide you amazing, flexible options to design your day any way you want-          We have a custom, built-in  hi-fidelity PA system with an iPod dock and a CD player including speakers on the deck so the party continues outdoors-          We have special effects lighting on the dance floor-          Tables and chairs for 200 included – Black Chiavari chairs are included with your rental – no additional charge (this is a $2000 value) J-          Your rental is for 10 hours – time-frame to be chosen by you.-          We also include a free one-hour rehearsal the week of your wedding Our venue rental ranges from $1600 - $4800 depending on day of the week and time of year. 
    A Friday in May/June is $4,000 and a Saturday in May/June is $4,800.Friday, October - April - $2,800Saturday, October- April- $3,600There is a provision in the contract where you can use a caterer not on our list for a buyout fee of $600. 

THE FOUNDRY
    at Oswego PointePreferred Caterers   Food In BloomMadeline McKee503.944.6827mmckee@foodinbloom.comwww.foodinbloom.com Gourmet ProductionsVicky Davies or Kindi503-697-7355Vicky@gopro-lo.comwww.gopro-lo.com Pearl CateringCarla Byrum503-505-9243carla@urban-restaurants.comwww.pearlcateringpdx.com Premiere CateringPeter Barnett or Michael Peters503-235-0274premierecatering@comcast.netwww.premierecatering.biz Vibrant TableKurt Beadell503-297-9635cater@vibranttable.comwww.vibranttable.com

• Thank you! I was pretty sure it would be out of my price range too, the pictures are just SO gorgeous though. :)
    - Melanie July 05, 2013
  • Updated prices for anyone interested:

THE GREAT HALL

Rental of the Great Hall includes use of the Founders Room, Riverside Deck, Garden Patio and The Promenade

Day

May - September

October - April

Hours

Monday-Thursday

$2200

$1800

Any 10 hours between 8 am – 1 am

Friday

$4000

$3000

Saturday

$4800

$3600

Sunday

$3800

$2600

• Very helpful! Thank you!
  • Check out http://theaerieateaglelanding.com/ I really liked it, but it didn't work for my date :-/ I had to move it up when I found out my dad had stage 4 lung cancer. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards