October 2014 Weddings
Options

Am I the only one?

Anyone else here just wish it could happen already? Time is flying but I'm super excited, but I just want to be married already. I want to go on my honeymoon and just be done with all the planning and DIYing and stressing and family drama. Also I'm to the point I think that I'm getting impatient.
Anniversary

Re: Am I the only one?

• Options
    Ditto! I'm stressed out that there's so much to do, but I'm super impatient...I just wanna get married already and go on my honeymoon. I alternate between being totally freaked out and being impatient. It depends on the day. Today is an impatient day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Yup!!  My wedding stuff is mostly under control, it's just my FI will be moving in with me, so I have a lot to take care of with the house and creating space for FI.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I am so over everything wedding related right now. I just want my shower to be here and then the wedding. I can't wait to be Mrs. FI'slastname.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Yes. Me.  Wedding stuff is starting to make me really snarky.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I made a detailed checklist the other day of things that still need to be done and whenever I look at it, I cringe.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I'm so over the decision-making and dealing with drama. I just had an argument with her reception venue because they keep making changes to our catering and bill. Ugh. Can't the wedding be tomorrow?!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
  • Options
    I hear you! I've started having nightmares that I oversleep on the wedding day...or the one last night where I went to a BBQ instead of my own wedding. I am having fantasises about eloping. Sigh...it's just so much work and money for one day when we have our whole lives to live together!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kebebbkebebb member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    @beachyone15 I have a checklist too, and it makes me sick. It's like...nope. Not doing ANY of it. I'm done. Then two days later I start freaking out and trying to get stuff done.
  • Options
    So ready for it to be here!! I have everything planned except the weekend timeline, and that's because my bridal party and family can't plan this far in advance -_-
  • Options
    I just decided to do all of my own flowers... am I a crazy person?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm getting pretty impatient but also amazed at how fast the time has flown!! I cannot believe we are already close to the 2 months stretch!! There have been so many other things going on this year that it's been hard to really concentrate on the wedding. I'm just hoping my calmness will not be ruined by forgetting something huge!
  • Options
    BTW, how does everyone have these countdowns at the bottom of their comments, so cute?!
  • Options
    bekt14bekt14 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited July 2014
    OMG I could not agree more! I am so much more excited about being married than having the actual wedding. At this point, I just want to get it over with and MOVE ON! The next 66 days cannot move fast enough!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @Amberrdoo if you go to your bio page, you can create one from there.  Then, just copy the link it gives you and you can go to I believe it's account options, you can go under your signature options there and paste the link and it will show up :o)  Hope this helps.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards