New Hampshire

Looking for photographer recommendations!

I'm browsing online to find a photographer for our Jan 2015 wedding in the White Mountains.  While most photographers have great scenery and venue shots, I haven't found one that does good portraits.  Specifically I'm looking for photos of faces without shadows under the eyes, etc.  
Thanks in advance!

Re: Looking for photographer recommendations!

• For weddings in the White Mountains, I'd check out Tim Shellmer Photography.  A friend of mine got married up there (at the Mount Washington Resort) and used him, she loved him!  I believe he's based in Jackson, and he does a lot of weddings up there.  He's also very reasonably priced!  We used Rick Bouthiette Photography a few weeks back for our wedding, and he did an amazing job!  I believe he's done weddings up that way as well.
  • Thank you - I appreciate the tips!  And Congratulations to you :)
    Anna
  • www.lindsaybrianphotography.com she is fantastic! She photographed a friend's wedding and the photos are stunning!
  • www.clydeyeungphotography.com is worth checking out!
  • Dimatia Photography
  • Jeremiah True Photography, I'm happy to share my album with you if you are interested. He has amazing rates and excellent work. I believe he would travel to that area.
    imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
  • You've got to check out Berryphotos.  They're all about using multiple flashes to get amazing light.  They're based out of MA but travel all over New England for free.  They did my friends winter wedding a few years back at Mountain View Grand and it was gorgeous!  Their website is www.berryphotos.com
  • OMG - Third for Berryphotos - LOVE them!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards