Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Inexpensive Wedding near Philadelphia/Bucks/Montgomery...etc. areas!

Hey guys. I am recently engaged since this past Valentine's day and I am having zero luck trying to find a TRULY affordable wedding venue. The entire wedding cost must be 10k and under, due to my fiance and I paying for this completely on our own. I would love anything nontraditional, yet classy. Our max guest list is 100. I have looked at numerous art galleries and gardens which all have hidden fees, or do not include tax and gratuity-which can immediately add up to an extra 8-10k! I am all for DIY and nontraditional, anything to keep the cost down yet still have a beautiful evening. Please help! Any ideas are appreciated!! :)

Re: Inexpensive Wedding near Philadelphia/Bucks/Montgomery...etc. areas!

• Did you try the Four Points by Sheraton in NE Philadelphia? There wedding package is $79.00 All inclusive. It includes bar, food, cake, taxes, service charge, linen overnight room for bride and groom.
    They will also customize a package to even lower that for you.
    image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You will have to e-mail for prices...but from what I remember, they had one of the cheapest rental fees I could find. They will let you bring in your own caterer (which could really help you when it comes to cutting costs), but they also have many of their own suggestions if you need the help. 

http://www.goggleworks.org/art-of-the-wedding/
  • Have you checked out Partyspace?  They promote a lot of the more non-traditional venues in the area, so it might at least help widen your searches (it's how I found my venue and it was the only place which listed it!!).  If you're open to a Friday/Sunday it may help decrease your costs.  I looked at the Old Mill which I absolutely loved- I think they start at $65/person, but that might be less in the offseason and/or not on a Saturday evening.  I also really liked Valley Green Inn- it was too tight for my 150, but it would definitely fit 100 and it's around the same price range.  Both of those places are cool because you don't really need too much additional decor!  
  • I am getting married at the Elmwood Park Zoo http://www.elmwoodparkzoo.org/facility-rentals.php
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards