Connecticut

Ceremony/Reception for 50 people on a budget

I moved to Connecticut in February and am planning a wedding for March. As I am new to the state I am having a difficult time finding a venue. We have approximately 50 people on our guest list. We would like to have the ceremony and reception at the same place. Something intimate and season appropriate....Most importantly, we are on a budget, Any suggestions?

Re: Ceremony/Reception for 50 people on a budget

• I can't rave enough about our venue, the Inn at Middletown.  They have been great to work with and really worked with us to stay within our budget.  We're inviting 75 people and they never once made us feel like that's too small of a wedding to be worth their time.  

Our package includes an open bar, cocktail hour with passed apps, champagne toast, sit-down dinner (two meal choices plus a veggie/ kids meal for anyone who requires it) and a cake for 59 pp (after taxes and fees it's around 74 pp out the door).  This also includes two centerpiece choices but we're bringing in our own candle centerpieces. 

If you can be more specific about your budget or if there are any areas of the state you're particularly interested in, I might have information because we searched all over before we fell in love with the Inn at Middletown.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • testas in southington has packages for all budgets i had my wedding there and we paid 76 a person it came with dj cake and centerpeices but that was like 899 extra for that 
  • I'm also an Inn at Middletown bride. Love their space and it's a great size for small weddings. They also have a ton of choices for packages to keep it within budget.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards