Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Rain Site for Photography in Central or Northern New Jersey in June

My fiance and I are getting married in June and unfortunately we cannot go to our venue, the Westmount Country Club,  until a half hour before our wedding begins because there is a bar miztvah before our wedding.  Even if it rains we wouldn't be able to go there for pictures and have been searching for indoor locations with no luck.  Does anybody have any indoor places they know pictures can be taken.  Maybe places in Fairleigh Dickinson campus or Seton Hall or Montclair.  

Any help would be much appreciated!

Re: Rain Site for Photography in Central or Northern New Jersey in June

• Options
    My fiance and I are getting married in June and unfortunately we cannot go to our venue, the Westmount Country Club,  until a half hour before our wedding begins because there is a bar miztvah before our wedding.  Even if it rains we wouldn't be able to go there for pictures and have been searching for indoor locations with no luck.  Does anybody have any indoor places they know pictures can be taken.  Maybe places in Fairleigh Dickinson campus or Seton Hall or Montclair.  

Any help would be much appreciated!
    Try posting this on your local board, you'll probably get better suggestions.

That said, your photographer should have some knowledge......have you asked him or her?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards